Sunday, 24 February 2013

Arrived in one piece

Welcome to FTA. Arrived at Adelaide after leaving Sydney at 1pm Friday afternoon and getting into Adelaide at 5am the following Saturday. Drive was good and conditions were CAVOK for all the aviation buffs. Long drive but happy to say that I have finally arrived. Amazing sunset whilst driving in the outback.



In terms of the accommodation it is pretty good I must say. I get a private room in a dorm style house with shared bathroom and TV area. Fully air conditioned, thank god because when I checked in it was 33C. There is a common mess area and I arrived around lunch time to be greeted with amazing food on offer.

Tomorrow is our orientation day and also the first of many ground school days. So we are pretty much straight into it. Also on our third day is our firsst in house exam, something that I am not really looking forward to straight away. Please comment if you need any further information regarding FTA and I will try and get back to you ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment